you’re angel # to visit

Top 10 Movies I loved in Middle School



10. Aquamarine

I love her hair so much. The idea itself is cute but kind of boring, don't you think?

9. Uptown Girls

Brittany Murphy!!!

8. Sydney White

Amanda Bynes doing Snow White but make it Greek life? This movie invented being “not like other girls” in a wholesome way before TikTok ruined it.

7. The Perfect Man

Hilary Duff catfishing her mom into finding love… girl what?? This movie is cute.

6. The House Bunny

Anna Faris walking around like a Playboy sorority scream queen? Inspirational. 

5. Sleepover

Peak middle school.

4. Angus, Thongs and Perfect Snogging

British teen cringe I ate up in middle school also.

3. The Last Song

It’s Nicholas Sparks so obviously someone is depressed, but the summer romance + chaos + Miley Cyrus? 

2. Wild Child

Emma Roberts serving Y2K rich-girl that slowly becomes soft. It’s basically Mean Girls.

1. Mean Girls

This movie is so cute, funny, and actually smart. Also the mall scene? Cinematic perfection. 

Comments

Popular Posts