The Struggle of Having Opps With Absolutely Nothing Going On
There’s honestly nothing more exhausting than having “opps” who don’t even have a plotline in their own lives. Like how are you beefing with me when you don’t even have a main quest? No job, no hobbies, no goals. You live in the same town STILL and your only personality trait is the show you watch. I can't even have a competitive drive because I'm so far beyond. Like PLEASE I don't have a drivers license and I'm still ahead of you in life.
And don’t even get me started on the men. The way some guys act like you should miss them? Miss what exactly. The man with no job? The man who refuses to try a single new thing? The man whose biggest life achievement in the last 12 months is beating a video game he’s already played three times? I’m supposed to cry over that? Be serious. Half these exes are stalking your socials like they’re checking the weather app. “Do you miss me?” Sir, get off Reels and on Indeed.
But the funniest part is how hard people with no aspirations will commit to hating you. Like that girl who’s mad over a guy who'd date anything? She has a full-time position as your op, unpaid, no benefits, just pure hatred fueling her. Meanwhile, you don’t even think about her unless someone reminds you she exists. It’s genuinely unfair how one-sided these rivalries are. They’re writing full essays about how much they dislike you, and you’re just trying to remember what they look like. You realize you're blocked when someone tries to send you a cringe post and you can't open it. Yipee.
It’s hard because you’re out here actually trying to build something and your "opps" have literally nothing else to do but watch you. It just bothers me to have someone hell bent on "revenge"... sorry I'm finishing my first semester and loving life?
And honestly, it’s kind of scary when you think about it. Not because they’re threatening, but because… this is it for them. Hating you is their ambition. Like dearest, you could pick up a hobby. Bake something. Touch grass. Anything.
At some point, you just have to laugh. Because how are you supposed to take beef seriously from someone who has no goals? From an ex who isn't capable of leaving their room? From a man who thinks bare minimum affection is “being there for you”? Someone from highschool who cares a lot more about you, than you do about them? From someone whose entire villain origin story is “she moved on with her life”?
Get a dream. Get a job. Get a purpose. Because I promise you, the moment they start focusing on themselves instead of you? They won’t have the energy to be an op anymore. They literally have nothing else going on.
I hope if you're reading this and have the similar "I'm being watched" feeling I do, you feel a bit better. If you're reading this and getting kinda mad... it might be a sign brochacho. I hope this inspired you to read a book or something.
Cheers!


Comments
Post a Comment