🎄 My Christmas 2025 Wishlist
(aka things I would absolutely cry over if I unwrapped them)
1. Chanel Small Bucket Bag
Price: 9,450
Link: https://www.oliverjewellery.com/products/chanel-25-small-bucket-bag-white-lambskin-ghw
This bag is literally so pretty. It’s one of those things you see once and immediately imagine yourself carrying it around on a random Tuesday just because. I swear it would go with everything.
2. Dior Miss Caro Diorling Mini Bag
Price: 3,600
Link: https://www.dior.com/en_ca/fashion/products/C0540UDVP_M030-miss-caro-diorling-mini-bag-black-cannage-supple-calfskin
This one looks like something I would grab for every holiday party. It’s small in the cute way, not the annoying way. Just enough space for my lip gloss and my confidence.
3. Gucci GG Marmont Mini Bag
Price: 1,610
Link: https://www.gucci.com/ca/en_ca/pr/women/handbags/womens-shoulder-bags/gg-marmont-mini-shoulder-bag-p-443497DTDIT6433
The shape is adorable. The vibe is “I’m put together even though I got ready in 15 minutes.” It just feels like a bag I would actually use every day.
4. Prada Saffiano Leather Mini Bag
Price: 1,890
Link: https://www.prada.com/ca/en/p/saffiano-leather-mini-bag/1NE515_2ERX_F0002_V_OOO
I love how clean this looks. Super simple, really soft, and just the kind of bag that makes any outfit look intentional. I would wear this with oversized sweaters all winter.
5. Cartier Panthere Watch
Price: 5,750
Link: https://www.cartier.com/en-ca/collections/watches/women-s-watches/panthere-de-cartier/w2pn0006.html
This is one of those watches that just feels special. The kind of thing I’d probably stare at on my wrist instead of checking the actual time.
6. Swarovski Iconic Swan Necklace
Price: 104
Link: https://www.swarovski.com/en-CA/p-5204133/iconic-swan-pendant/
I love little sparkly necklaces and this one is so cute. It’s simple enough to wear every day but still stands out a bit.
7. Charlotte Tilbury Hollywood Mini Lip Trio
Price: 43
Link: https://www.sephora.com/ca/en/product/hollywood-iconic-mini-lip-trio-P509880
These shades are so pretty. I love that it’s a set because I can rotate depending on my mood. It just feels like a cozy winter makeup moment.
8. Coach Brooklyn Shoulder Bag
Price: 360
Link: https://www.coach.com/en-ca/products/brooklyn-shoulder-bag-28/CH625.html
This one is honestly adorable. Easy to carry, cute with jeans, cute with skirts, cute with hoodies. Very “I’m running errands but make it feminine.”

Comments
Post a Comment