Communal Shower Soundtracks: A Julia Lacharity Review
Let’s talk about the soundtrack situation in these public dorm showers. Because apparently, rinsing your body now comes with a DJ.
Pros
1. Sets the fantasy.
If you need Ariana Grande to pretend you’re in a steamy shampoo commercial and not a tiled prison with someone’s loofah hairball in the drain, I support you.
2. Emotion.
When I hear sad music I imagine someone pretending to be in an edgy music video and I like that I think.
4. Matches.
You hear someone blasting your song and suddenly you don’t hate everyone in your building. That’s practically intimacy.
Cons
1. The volume violators.
I can feel the bass in my kidneys through my towel.
2. Atrocious taste crimes.
Skibidi toilet had its run, please move on to 67.
3. No consent, no class.
If you’re going to force us into your soundtrack, make it good???
Bottom line?
I don’t mind a little music with my body wash, if your speaker is louder than the flushing of 6 toilets (and who's flushing here, because I know you guys aren't for some reason), you’re doing it wrong.

Comments
Post a Comment